Research.
Attended an Idealist Graduate School Fair at GSU. None of the schools quite knew what to do with me. I told them I wanted to work in financial literacy. They said they had never heard of such a program. I said I thought it might be a combination of Finance and perhaps...Social Work? Nothing. The closest we came up with was that I get a Master's Degree in Policy Administration while interning/working with a finance firm.
There are several things I probably have to do: 1.) work with a finance firm/accounting firm (?) to gain more knowledge of how the system works; 2.) get street cred working with the organizations that actually get this information to those in need; 3.) get a Masters in something. That's what I think today. Read yesterday's post on my vocational philosophy.
Monday, November 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment